Random Crap! Random Crap!

I like it

I like watching this sorta stuff but only a few niggles that you might wanna address in future submissions :)

1. Try and make the music the same length as the movie, will save filesize.

2. Stop all sounds at the end of the movie so that music doesnt repeat and start to overlap. You could also start the sound when you hit the play key or just before the "anim loop"... that way it would only play the once.

Anyways nice anim :)

56k sucks! 56k sucks!

Hehe

Lol Not very often I watch animations but once I saw the 56K I had to watch it, Ah I remember those days God loading a page was sloooow! o_0

Great animation, made me laugh :D

Thank god for the power of BroadBand...

Hellstone responds:

And thank you for the 10! oh ya and God!

Lessons With Fred Lessons With Fred

Hehe

I Liked That :), I Also Found The Alternate Ending Too ;) "DIE" Theres A Hint For Others ;). Keep Up The Good Work!

electricBIue responds:

thanks

Rolling turtle Rolling turtle

Cool Game

Great game, I actually played this on bonuslevel.org and enjoyed it. Love how the site allows us users to actually design the levels and I'll look forward to anymore submissions that are underway!

Wires Wires

Cool Game

I liked it, clean game and graphics. Good gameplay althou I have to admit im really crap at drawing circles with my current mouse lol - anyways keep up the good work!

Scarfit Scarfit

Excellent

Cant believe noones reviewed this o_0 - Just scores 34900 at Level 9 :)

When I started it I didnt think much of it but after playing for awhile you realise how difficult it becomes later on. Good graphics and sound effects and I will be playing this again :) goodjob!