Rolling turtle Rolling turtle

Cool Game

Great game, I actually played this on bonuslevel.org and enjoyed it. Love how the site allows us users to actually design the levels and I'll look forward to anymore submissions that are underway!

Wires Wires

Cool Game

I liked it, clean game and graphics. Good gameplay althou I have to admit im really crap at drawing circles with my current mouse lol - anyways keep up the good work!

Scarfit Scarfit

Excellent

Cant believe noones reviewed this o_0 - Just scores 34900 at Level 9 :)

When I started it I didnt think much of it but after playing for awhile you realise how difficult it becomes later on. Good graphics and sound effects and I will be playing this again :) goodjob!

Capsules 77 levels Capsules 77 levels

I like it!

Took me almost 50+ tries to beat level 2 hehe, nice game and will defo be playing again!

jptsetung responds:

Yep, once you get it, it seems so easy.

Ammunition Mission Lvl 1 Ammunition Mission Lvl 1

Weyhey Good Game.

I Liked This Game Like, Althou You Do Have To Rush To Your Keys Abit Once you Click Start, Maybe A 3 Second Timer So You Can Get Ready?

Other Than That It Was Fun To Play, Althou I Do Have To Try And Beat 700 Points Lol

Fishing:Impossible Fishing:Impossible

Yup

I Know What You Mean Rackster, Its Too Slow On My Computer Too But Apart From That Its A Good Game.

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

Lol,

Yeah I Agree With Machinegun. The Sound Could Of Been Better, But Still A Great Funny Movie.