Random Crap! Random Crap!

I like it

I like watching this sorta stuff but only a few niggles that you might wanna address in future submissions :)

1. Try and make the music the same length as the movie, will save filesize.

2. Stop all sounds at the end of the movie so that music doesnt repeat and start to overlap. You could also start the sound when you hit the play key or just before the "anim loop"... that way it would only play the once.

Anyways nice anim :)

56k sucks! 56k sucks!

Hehe

Lol Not very often I watch animations but once I saw the 56K I had to watch it, Ah I remember those days God loading a page was sloooow! o_0

Great animation, made me laugh :D

Thank god for the power of BroadBand...

Hellstone responds:

And thank you for the 10! oh ya and God!

Lessons With Fred Lessons With Fred

Hehe

I Liked That :), I Also Found The Alternate Ending Too ;) "DIE" Theres A Hint For Others ;). Keep Up The Good Work!

electricBIue responds:

thanks

Stikfas D Stikfas D

Good Job

I Dont Think People Realise How Much effort Goes Into Stop Frame Animating With Some Of The Reviews Here. Althou people Are Saying Stop The Choppyness, That`ll Just Make The File Even Bigger Because Of Extra Jpeg/Gif/Bitmap *Or Whatever You Used To Make This* Images. Good Attempt At It. Just A Thou Here Mind, But Have You Concidered Tracing Your Images? So Its All Flash? I Know This Is A Tedious Job, But The Filesize Will Be Alot Smaller And You Could Then Tween The Animation To Make It Smoother :), Just A Thought Anyways And Good Work.

Static responds:

Finaly you are the greatest NG user who ever lived!I thank you dude!Thanxs you for writeing your review!

Life as Muffin Man pt 1 Life as Muffin Man pt 1

Very Good

Nice Concept :), Loved Muffins Animation, Very Smooth GJ!. Probably Could Do The Music Abit Better As It Sounded Wierd At Times, Like It Was Skipping. Voices Would Definatly Make It Better As People Having To Read Text Kinda Takes The Fun Outta It *Just A Thought*. Like The Slow Moving Donut Joke. Keep Up The Good Work, As I`ll Definatly Be Watching Out For The Next Release.

Jim The Slug (#1) Jim The Slug (#1)

Lmao Just Realised.

Sorry But When I Saw This Movie A Was Like WTF! Was That About? , Till I Read That Sign And Thought "AH Thats What He Was Eating! Lol", Sorry But I Thought He Was Eating Rocks Or Sumthing :S DOh@Me. Good Movie And Hope To See Summore Of Slugs Travels :).

XwaynecoltX responds:

Heh nice review, and caps in first letter heh nice, yeah it did look like rocks i wanted it to seem funny, and in this case i guess it did, yeah he will have many more fun times, thanks for the decent review...

~X~

Really Bad Day Really Bad Day

Nifty

Well I Like This :) - Its Just One Of Those Movies Everyone Can Relate Too, As Often We All Have One Of Those Days Where Nothing Just Seems To Go Right From Stepping Outta Bed. Maybe The Ikkle Fella Should Of Stayed In Bed Eh ;). Nice Work.

ADL:a day in the life ADL:a day in the life

Dont Take It Too bad

Dont Take KillaWombats Score To Personally, Since He Aint Actually Submitted A Movie Who`s He to Judge Right ;) - Anyways A Good Movie, I Few extra Sounds Might Have Been Nice - Like An Explosion For The Screen Throw, I Know How Drew Feels Lol I Sumtimes Wish I Could Throw My Computer At Times As Im Sure Alot Of People Have Felt the Same Way. Anyways Keep Up The Work :)

Resident Clockish Resident Clockish

Goodo

I Would Of Enjoyed It More If The Sound Was A Little Clearer :(. Kept Goin Up And Down Up And Down At Points, But Apart From That Funny Movie :)

Sakeyoko responds:

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Bob The Christmas Fish Bob The Christmas Fish

Lol

Well I Enjoyed That, Loved The Way Everything Was Insink To With The Music, Great Work. Sad In A Way Thou But For Those Who Aint Watched It Yet I`ll Say Nothing ;)

You-Fucking-Cunts responds:

Thanks for the 10. If you watch my other stuff you'll notice that music is a big part of my flash work.